This Place

Posted by Jesse

As I mentioned on Wayfarer, I have long envisioned a community like unto the Rabbit Room or the Inklings where artists (be they musicians, writers, film-makers, sculptors, photographers, etc.) can come together and share their work.

Art's a part of all of us, whether we realize it or not. We're created in the image of a Creator, and in turn we feel a drive to create. That process cannot be complete until it is shared and enjoyed by others as well as yourself, and I hope that this will be a place where we can not only share what we create, but also grow in our creativity and have others enjoy it as well.

How this shall all play out I'm still in the process of figuring out, but you're all welcome to offer suggestions and invite any whom you think may be interested in joining such a community.

I hope, and we shall see how this works, that this will be a success.

0 comments: